To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Need A Job? Securitas Is Hiring Customer Service Officers Now!
Securitas USA • Des Moines, IA
Posted 7 days ago
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. is looking for multiple high quality, extremely friendly individuals to fill MANY customer service security officer positions in Le Grand and Marshalltown area, No experience needed, Securitas will put you through all the training needed to succeed!!!!
Don't miss out on this amazing job opportunity any longer, apply today!
Pay rate: $9.60/hour
Shift: Friday and Saturday 11p-7a
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. has the privilege of collaborating with some of the best companies throughout the Des Moines Area and we want you to join our team to serve our clients!
Just some of our amazing benefits include:
- Training and Development opportunities to further advance your skills
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full and Part Time Shifts Available
- NO DEPOSIT for Uniforms*FREE*
- Competitive Compensation
-Quick hiring process
Everyday Job Functions:
- Responds in an emergency situation with a cool head and makes appropriate decisions based on the situation.
- Maintains all required Personal Protective Equipment knowledge
- Follows Post orders
- Maintains access control
- Performs foot patrols, handle vehicle inspections, recording incidents
- Maintains careful record keeping of shift activity
- Responds appropriately to any disaster situation including fire or medical emergency and up to inclement weather.
- Maintains order at the job site and maintains post orders with Helpfulness, Integrity and Vigilance.
Minimum Hiring Standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you VERY soon!
Veteran Commitment: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans!