To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Foster City, CA 94404
- Clara Cresswell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Contracts Associate - I
Kelly Scientific Resources • Foster City, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Clinical Contracts Associate
Specific Responsibilities and skills for Position:
Provide contract administration support in response to Contracts Records Management and Cleanup.
Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for performing the following:
- Review all executed clinical contracts and perform reconciliation between the contracts that are saved in these two platforms
Scan and create Optical Character Recognition (OCR) via Adobe Acrobat for various executed contracts including CTAs, CDAs, LOAs, Vendor Agreements
Performing QC on the scanned contracts to ensure:
- All pages of the documents are included
- All required signatures are verified and present
- All budget pages are legible
- All pages have undergone OCR conversion
- Documents have been saved in the Shared Folder
- Enter Agreement Party Information
- Identify metadata for each contract
- Upload contract(s)
- Complete required metadata fields with contract party information
- US Contract Coordinators will send the physical copy of the contract, with cover page, to the Records Management Coordinator
Essential Duties and Job Functions: Responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical contract and budget support including but not limited to filing, scanning, mailing, populating spreadsheets and other administrative tasks as assigned. Duties and functions include:
- Create and maintain study specific file structures for Gilead TMF documentation and file documents accordingly.
- Create file folders/labels according to TMF plan, file incoming documents, retrieve documents, schedule document review.
- Ensure record filing is kept up to date and is performed accurately.
- Offsite archival of documents; ensure appropriate documentation completed to track archival.
- Conversion of paper documents to electronic records.
- Participate in continued security and maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF) Room.
- Completes responsibilities in a timely, organized way.
- Identifies issues/problems and provides customary recommendations for solutions.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Performs routine work without detailed instructions.
- Interacts well with teams.
- Supports senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
2 years of experience with a BA or BS in a relevant discipline.
Relevant experience typically includes document management and systems experience in other CMS tools including Excel and TMF
Academic Level: Bachelors
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.