Genesis10 is currently seeking a Guidewire Configuration Developer for a client in the Austin, TX area.
At Genesis10, we recognize that our consultants are our most powerful resource. Selecting only the most talented and experienced consultants provides our clients with the best the industry has to offer. We take pride in attracting the world's finest business and technology consultants.
Genesis10 is a business and technology consulting company with offices nationwide and in Canada. Founded in 1999, Genesis10 has more than 1,200 consultants specializing in project management, business analysis, business transformation and large-scale systems infrastructure and application integration for more than 100 companies, 85% of which are in the Fortune 500. Genesis10 services a variety of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications and more. For more information, please visit [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
.Genesis10 is currently seeking a Guidewire Configuration Developer for a long term contract (12+ months) for a client in the Austin, TX area.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with BA's, IT Architects, Infrastructure team, App managers, and Business Users to design, build, deploy maintain and support applications using agile methodology.
- Act as technical resource for agile scrum teams and participate in release planning, sprint planning, daily scrum, and sprint review.
- Work with test automation teams to integrate validation steps in the platform.
- Work with Business and testing team to validate the nonfunctional test cases and identify/address any performance bottlenecks in the application.
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise, best practices, newer frameworks, and patterns related to all technologies (Backend + Frontend)
The candidate will work in agile team that is highly integrated by business users, development team, business analysts, project management and the Quality Management Team. The candidate will work with a range of responsibilities, including writing, developing, testing, and reviewing code; supporting existing applications; liaising with end users to fix defects, find solutions, and test them; adding functionality to applications by designing and implementing solutions; and more. Qualifications
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this opportunity, please apply.About Genesis10
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Guidewire PolicyCenter 8.x/PolicyCenter 9.0.x in both Integration and configuration along with in depth Java and J2EE experience
- Expertise in Guidewire Rating engine framework and integrating with other rating engine for Pricing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Guidewire In-bound & Out-bound Integration points (Messaging, Web Services, Plug-in and Batch process, Gosu Templates, XML Templates).
- At least 2 years of experience with Guidewire Product Model and Product Designer
- Technical and architectural experience in PolicyCenter and knowledge in BillingCenter/Claim Center system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with CICD tools like Jenkins, Pipeline and version control using SVN or similar
- Experience in Performance monitoring and performance tuning Guidewire applications using tools like AppDynamics/Dynatrace
- Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Methodology, UML and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in OOAD Technologies developing Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams
- Exposure to Software Design and Development using JAVA, JAVA SERVLETS, Angular, Design Patterns, MSSQL Server, Spring Core,Spring AOP,Web Services(Soap and Rest),XML,XSLT,XPath,ANT and Maven.
- Reviewed and understood user stories/ functional Requirements and various business requirements documents.
- Knowledge in waterfall, agile methodologies preferred
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)