To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ames, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Team Assistant
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. • Ames, IA
Posted 1 month ago
The purpose of the Executive Team Assistant is providing administrative support the Senior Leadership Team and others assigned. The Executive Team Assistant will report to the Senior Executive Team Assistant, and will also support the President/CEO as needed.
• Screen phone calls, provide timely information to inquiries, determine how to proceed and route to appropriate REG personnel
• Be familiar with office procedures, facilities, and overall operations
• Assist in the creation of company presentations, forms, handbooks, and other business related materials
• Maintain schedules (including de-conflicting) and contact information as requested
• Arrange travel for the Senior Leadership team including airfare, hotel & transportation accommodations
• Create memos, visual presentations, letters, charts, tables, and graphs,
• Ensure accuracy of spelling, grammar and proofreading of all correspondence
• Compile and submit expense reports in an accurate and timely manner
• Organize programs/meetings, board meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling/maintaining event budgets
• Act as a project manager for special projects at the request of management which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information and other duties
Other frequent duties:
• Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
• Understand what the current priorities are, exercise good judgment, seeks clarification when necessary and utilize other resources as necessary to meet goals
• Use independent judgment to evaluate and prioritize responsibilities for various executives and duties
• Determine best possible course of action when making decisions affecting work responsibilities
Must work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and demands in a timely manner
If a task requires more time, must request beforehand and keep supervisor/Senior Leadership Team informed of progress for requested tasks
Perform other duties as assigned
Education Required: Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Business, Event Management, or related degree
Experience Required: 2-5 years
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Extensive math and accounting skills
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Special skills or knowledge preferred:
Background in event management
REG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.