Responsible for administration of contract processing, perform clerical duties as required within the Purchasing Department and support general administration needs for the Division.
- Set up and maintain all contract and log files.
- Initiate all paperwork regarding contracts, change orders, and purchase orders, back charges and one line contracts, and checking all for accuracy (i.e., coding, signature, amounts, etc.)
- Prepare and update “Scope of Work” formats. Process work authorization.
- Prepare contracts for each trade and follow-up on finalizing.
- Respond to field request for contract information.
- Provide information for trade partners’ insurance certificates.
- Interface with the Accounting Department to ensure prompt payment for trade partners.
- Process EBRF’s; update and distribute sub lists and do product filing.
- Input and maintain contract documents in JD Edwards.
- Interface with trade partners regarding all contract correspondence.
- Work directly with Regional Operations Center to load and finalize contracts to start the homebuilding process
- Preform general administrative responsibilities for the Division
- Order and maintain Division office supplies
- Assist Division President with administrative duties as requested
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years administrative experience, preferably with a homebuilder
- High school diploma or GED required
- Typing 50-80 wpm
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Strong grammatical and spelling proficiency and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and make accurate decisions
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Valid driver’s license
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity required to operate a computer keyboard, calculator and telephone equipment. May operate a motor vehicle.
FLSA STATUS: Non‑exempt
- Clerical Works