To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Detroit, MI
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Resident Engineer - Detroit, MI
- Provide technical direction regarding root cause analysis, issue resolution and establish corrective actions serving as the subject matter expert within the manufacturing facility.
- Employ advanced problem-solving expertise to correct unfavorable variances and communicate alternative measures to mitigate engineering, timing and/or financial issues.
- Support product design intent and function while assisting with identification and solutions of manufacturing constraints.
- Identify risks/hazards associated with product designs, processes, applications, applying lessons learned, and assist in the generation of FMEA's and associated Control Plans.
- Provide expert technical leadership in coordinating and directing cross functional teams in the application of quality initiatives.
- Deliver clear direction to skilled and non-skilled trades in the operation of product testing to generate necessary quality test data.
- Provide supervision necessary to perform, administer or direct rework/repair methods and processes in compliance with engineering standards. Develop programs to support World Class Manufacturing.
- Resident Quality Engineer / Supplier Quality to support Supplier Relations & Management / new engine launch at Mack Engine PlantBSME or BSEE from an ABET accredited University
- 3-5 years experience in Quality Engineering / Manufacturing processes / Automotive assembly operations
- Effective root cause analysis, problem solving skills and implementing corrective actions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in cross functional teams
- Experience and working knowledge of computer systems and MS Office software requiredAssertive, Results oriented
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced unionized manufacturing environment and flexible with work schedule including afternoon shift, overtime and weekends
- May be required to drive a company vehicle - valid drivers license & clean driving record required
- May be required to travel domestic & international (0-20%)
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID