• Operate on a routed schedule for pick up and/or delivery of materials within established timeframes
• Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
• Load and unload vans or automobiles
• Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
• Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
• Maintain records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements in accordance with company regulations
• Light maintenance on equipment and coordinating when and what types of maintenance are required
• Use of automatic routing or location software, such as a GPS, provided by the company.
• Perform other errands as reasonably requested
• Punctual, reliable, and exercises good judgment
• Ability to interact with clients as a responsible representative of the company
• Ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Clean driving Additional Information:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.
Oil And Gas