To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Braunfels, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Coordinator
Lkq Corporation • New Braunfels, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Summary: Responsible for selling company products and services via either inbound or outbound calls and/or face-to-face counter sales at the branch location. Coordinates in-house order filling activity and Route Salesperson(s)' delivery activity to achieve the Company's objective of excellent customer service.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products.
2. Initiates sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories.
3. Assists "walk-in" customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
4. Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers, or leads, to cultivate new business.
5. Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing accounts.
6. Processes orders -- performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
7. Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
8. May directly receive and process payment from walk-in customers.
9. Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
10. Dispatches delivery of orders, as necessary to comply with customer requests.
11. Assists with "check-in" and "check-out" process of Route Salespeople.
12. Observes changes in inventory so as to insure minimum stock levels.
13. Sets up special order part numbers that are not regularly stocked in the warehouse.
14. Coordinates with warehouse department to pull product(s) for customer.
15. Assumes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: One to two years of prior telephone sales, customer service relations and/or route sales required.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Must be familiar with the company's products and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends when needed. Must be able to convey product information and availability to customers. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers. Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE: Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must have the ability to work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able to work under pressure comfortably. May be required to move/lift up to 75 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
College coursework desired.
Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts.
Decision Making Examples:
Seek and develop new business
Establish how to best retain existing customer relationships
Problem-solve customer service issues