The Professional Practice and Research Executive Consultant role is accountable for leading and coordinating activities related to building a professional practice environment and advancing inter-professional evidence-based practice throughout the organization. These activities include but are not limited to implementing, optimizing, and sustaining a professional practice environment that leverages use of the evidence-based practices.25%
- Collaborates with senior leaders to develop and implementation plans that support compliance with the legislations and regulations for the appropriate clinical professional group(s).
Ensuring the organization is in state of readiness for regulatory visits25%
- Obtains, reviews and disseminates current information on Professional Standards of Practice, Professional Scope of Practice, Ethical Standards of Practice; and Limits & Conditions.
Maintain awareness of clinical practice standards to ensure compliance with practice scope.25%
- Supports clinical research to promote the development of clinical knowledge and its application to professional practice.
Policy alignment for practice standards20%
- Leads and coordinates activities related to building a professional practice environment and advancing inter-professional evidence-based practice throughout the organization.
Promotion of evidence-based practice and research to align the organization with industry standards.5%
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
Required: MSN or similar
Preferred: Doctorate Experience:
Ten (10) or more years job related experience in Nursing leadership and professional practice.
Eight (8) years leadership experience.Required Skills/Cert/Licenses:
Registered Nurse in State of Georgia.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Practices
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Works
- Evidence Based Practice