To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Orion, MI 48362
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Lake Orion, MI
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Variable Support Manager
Planning – Preventive Maintenance- Managerial coverage
The Variable Support Manager is responsible for assisting in the planning and scheduling of all non-emergency maintenance activities. This position will liaise with the maintenance teams and customers to ensure proper planning of jobs prior to execution for efficient utilization of the maintenance resources. This position will need to work closely with other functions in the business to support business goals. In addition, this individual will have responsibility to cover other managers due to absences across multiple shifts as needed. This position will be responsible for the Maximo Preventive Maintenance Process.
• Assists the Operations Manager in various duties
• Develops and executes projects
• Responsible for the Facility PM Program
• Assists in the management of building documentation, and the daily tasks of the Maintenance staff.
• Assists in the completion of building audits
• Reviews and prioritizes requests for work.
• Determines activities required for completion of a work order (WO).
• Visits job sites for work order clarification.
• Confers/communicates with work order requesters.
• Estimates the labor resources required for completion of a WO, estimates and reviews work order bill of materials, non-stock material purchase requisitions and external resources required for completion of WO.
• Determines and arranges any operational safety requirements for the completion of a WO
• Coordinates and conducts scheduling meeting w/ maintenance teams and customers for scheduling planned maintenance activities.
• Determines dates and duration to complete WOs.
• Works w/ Maintenance supervisors to help assign individuals or groups of individuals as required to complete the work.
• Coordinates the teamwork schedule to ensure the most effective use of team resources and timely completion of all pre-planned and corrective work.
• Coordinates with client representatives to understand their needs and to ensure the work schedule takes account of the downtime windows negotiated with clients, where necessary.
• Supervisory experience with strong computer skills in Microsoft Office. .
• Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing maintenance repair activities in a process and building services environment.
• Experience with planning and scheduling of maintenance activities.
• Technical/Vocational high school diploma/equivalent required.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills are required.
• Able to interact with all levels of the organization and outside contractors, architects, and engineers.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.