You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Build And Release Engineer
We are growing our Quality Engineering Team and looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to join. Centrify is committed to making quality an integral part of its company brand. We are looking for exceptional test engineers whose goal it is to challenge all assumptions and identify places where the software will break. We are looking for individuals who have a deep knowledge of how the software is built and how the system is laid out, where the holes are and most importantly, what matters most to our customers.
• Responsible for maintenance of continuous integration tools framework (Jenkins) • Handle on-demand builds and software deployments to a variety of non-production environments.
• Champion of the deployment toolset, overseeing implementation of the continuous build and integration process.
• Support Bitbucket activities (Create Repos, merge code, Tagging, etc) • Partner with operations team to ensure smooth deployments into the production environment via tooling
• Help define, implement, and enforce strong software build, deployment and configuration management processes for development, testing, and production systems
• 5+ years of experience in software build and release management
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools such as Bamboo, BitBucket, Git, or Jenkins
• Experience with DevOps or file synchronization tools such as Chef, Ansible or Puppet
• Experience with database interactions • Knowledge of Atlassian tools
• Ability to show excellent work ethic for identification of areas for improvement and be self-motivated
• Ability to write scripts (in Python or Bash) to automate manual tasks
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
- Atlassian Tools
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35p92m
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.