Kelly Services is seeking Benefits Customer Service Representatives for a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Job Title: Benefit Customer Service Representative
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Length: 4 months - 09/17/2019 to 01/16/2020 (possibility of extension / conversion to perm)
Pay Rate: $16.25/HR or $16.75/HR if fully bilingual in Spanish
Hours: M-F, 8am-7pm EST (Should have flexibility to work any 8hour shift during these hours)
Paid Training will be provided!!
Position Overview: Provide customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
The Benefit Customer Service Representative provides customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
- Provide a high level of customer service support when handling customers’ questions/complaints in respect to defined benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans.
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations (responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments).
- Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone, email or other communication channels.
- Demonstrate flexibility to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities.
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements.
- Proficiently translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
- Read and understand client’s plan documents, amendments or online knowledgebase tools, etc.
- Collect relevant information, determine immediate requests/questions and also anticipate the future needs of the member.
- Maintain diplomacy and tact while dealing with upset or escalated callers.
- Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes.
- Participate in team meetings and training.
- Possess a cooperative and positive attitude towards customers, internal contacts and team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service setting. 2-3+ years is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications.
- Ability to type 30-40 WPM.
- Working knowledge of health and welfare and/or defined benefit pension plans a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish a plus.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly assess current state issues and formulate a response/resolution using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize and organize work.
- High level attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have excellent attendance and be punctual to work.
Terms of Assignment:
- 4-month, contract assignment
- Schedule: 30 – 40 hours/week with some overtime requested. Must be available 8am-7pm EST, and through 8pm EST during periods that require extended hours.
- Pay Rate: $16.25/hour, and $16.75/hour for those fluent in Spanish.
If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at URL blocked - click to apply (with your most up to date resume in word format, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail