Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile's HR Specialist will assist HR department with planning, organizing, coordinating and conducting HR functions.
The major responsibilities are below:
- Reviews and monitors weekly payroll/timekeeping processes for accuracy and consistency
- Updates Employee Central, Kronos, and other HR related systems; creates and maintain personnel files
- Assists with recruitment by submitting job postings and conducting candidate interviews
- Facilitates onboarding process to include tracking background checks and scheduling and conducting orientation
- Tracks and maintains training and performance management records
- Assists team members with information needs and provide accurate and timely advice and guidance to team
- Proactive management of people initiatives to promote culture, team member well-being and morale.
- Supports the department in all areas of administrative services and special projects as needed
- Follows safety procedures
- Performs other related duties as required
Bachelor’s degree in HR or related area highly preferred. High School diploma required and 1 year of administrative support experience.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Training And Development