To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Rock, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Rehabilitation Assessor
Maxim Healthcare Services • Little Rock, AR
Posted 1 month ago
Overview: TheRN Assessor performs field-based, functional assessments on Medicaidbeneficiaries. This is a traveling position, as assessments are completed inclient homes, provider sites, or other community-based locations. An assessor may travel the entire state ofArkansas, including occasional training in Little Rock. However, they are hired to cover a generalgeographic region. They are compensatedon an hourly basis, focusing on quality of assessments/documentation, not onquantity. The goal of these assessments is to determine eligibility forservices, as well as assist the State of AR to develop a plan of care for eachbeneficiary. The assessor neither provides clinical services, nor are theycompleting a clinical assessment.
• Works with the Aging and Adult Population (mayinclude beneficiaries of all ages, who meet criteria for these services.
• PerformsFunctional (non-clinical) Assessments on Medicaid beneficiaries, to assure theyare receiving the proper care
• Willbe primarily in the field performing assessments, but will do anyadministrative work from home.
• Identifypotential care and/or provider gaps
• Assessesand triages immediate health concerns
The challenge here lies in your ability to quickly assessa variety of cases face-to-face with your clients. The pace is fast, and you’llneed strong computer and communication skills to succeed.
• Current,unrestricted RN licensure (within Arkansas)
• 2+ yearsof clinical experience
• Rehab/Home-Health Experience with the Aging/Adult Population
• Field-Based Experience
This position is full time and is guaranteed 40 hours aweek at the rate of $31.50 per hour. You are eligible for benefits afterworking with Maxim for 30 days full time. I have submitted your resume over forthe hiring managers to review. I will let you know when I get feedbackregarding the next steps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs