Customer Service Professionals needed in
Apex Systems has an immediate need for Customer Service Professionals with one of our National Healthcare Clients near the Harrisburg, PA area! Ideal candidate will have previous in a fast-paced administrative support environment.
1st shift position starting from 8:30am - 5:00pm or 9:00am – 5:30pm
Weekly Pay + Benefits
The Customer Service team is responsible for:
- Answering, forwarding and logging incoming calls in the manner specified by the CBO supervisor.
- Sorting, stamping, scanning, linking and forwarding incoming mail according to department protocols.
- Comprehending insurance and patient responsibilities in relation to account balances and billing.
- Resolving patient, center, and internal account inquiries, both verbal and written. Forwarding the inquiries to the Lead and members of the A/R team or appropriate supervisors as necessary if unable to resolve inquiry.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of indemnity insurance practices, contracts and managed care preferred.
- Proficiency in Windows based office technologies.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum one year of computer experience preferred.
- Minimum six months to one year of customer service experience preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Complex Problem Solving