To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Endicott, NY 13760
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Project Analyst
Conduent, Inc. • Endicott, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Summary Job Description and Responsibilities:
Verify that each department is delivering a high level of customer service that is compliant with the project’s contractual objectives and established performance standards.
Analyze work activities comprehensively and independently to recommend process improvements and new methods to strengthen operating controls.
- Monitor and analyze customer feedback trends received via the Proponisi platform and recommend actions.
- Monitor, create and distribute tickets generated from the Proponisi platform.
- Assist clients, service providers, managers and supervisors to clarify operating policies and assist in the design of concise written operating procedures.
Preparing daily/weekly/monthly or other scheduled reports.
Ability to perform in-depth analysis on new and existing procedures and prepare informational reports independently and promptly.
- Write and communicate effectively to express an opinion independently, concisely, professionally and timely.
- Ability to act as liaison for disaster recovery exercise, SOC1 audit or external audits.
- May require travel to remote Walk in Centers, Mail House and Lockbox.
- At times help trainer in training on all aspects of the program which includes New hire training, refresher training, product and service training, systems training, and customer service training
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years experience in the transportation industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required
- Excellent analytical skills / problem solving and superior oral and written skills
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of leadership
Superior time management history and the ability to work independently and promptly
- 2.0 or greater on most recent performance appraisal (Internal Only)
- Clean Performance record-No written or verbal in the past year (Internal Only)
- Reliable Attendance
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.