Kforce's client, a world class financial services firm in NYC is seeking a Manager - Regulatory controllers Governance.
- Manager will be responsible for the reporting of Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and execution of the regulatory reporting control framework
- Effectively represent the firm to coordinate the examinations conducted by examiners and internal/external auditors. Interact internally across divisions including Regulatory Controllers, Business Unit Controllers, Market Risk Department, Credit Risk Department, Legal Department, Treasury, Operations, Information Technology and Financial Control
This candidate, who will report to the Head of US Regulatory Controllers Governance will support the following processes:
- Assist in coordination, preparation, response, and issue management across Regulatory Exams and Internal 2nd and 3rd line reviews
- Maintain KRI metrics to measure the Global Regulatory Controllers and Integrated Services risk profile, drive risk mitigation, and generate efficiencies
- Drive Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) for Global Regulatory Controllers and Integrated Services
- Partner with Regulatory control teams to assess and mitigate risks
- Monitor completion of regulatory attestations for ~40 Regulatory Reports and provide SME/support to data and control attesters
- Maintain regulatory reporting inventory and annual certifications
- Implement control and attestation framework amendments in response to evolving regulatory requirements, risk mitigation, process automation, data sourcing, and acquisition integration
- Maintain KPI metrics and prepare materials to support monthly Integrated Services governance meetings and drive resolution of issues raised
- 5+ years of experience in Regulatory Reporting risk and controls; Strong understanding of internal controls
- Exposure to the preparation or review of key regulatory filings FR Y9C, FFIEC 101, FR Y14Q/M is a plus
- Ability to design and maintain reporting to drive key initiatives
- Experience in assessing risk and establishing effective controls
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact well with others at all levels and drive objectives
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Data Collection