“Seeking career growth with a national title company? Lennar Title can help you build the foundation to a long-term title career. Join the team just rated as the #1 Homebuilder Worldwide by Fortune Magazine’s 2021 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’.
Lennar Title is a proud member of the Lennar family of companies and has the unique opportunity to deliver the personal commitment and accountability of a local lender with the financial backing of a Fortune 150 company. At Lennar Title, not only do you receive a job - you gain a network which includes 97% Builder Purchase Business, a family, and endless opportunities. Our success is a result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite professionals.
Title Insurance Trainer (Remote)
Under limited supervision, assists in evaluating the training needs of the division with respect to the escrow systems and applications in use. Prepares training materials and content and delivers training to users at regular intervals. Prepares and publishes training schedule in advance. Schedules and coordinates project work with company and department management including but not limited to escrow system, title system, accounting practices and projects, marketing, and sales-oriented projects. Procures the necessary resources, seeks budget approval and/or purchase authorization for any costs involved with projects. Documents project work and industry knowledge in appropriate documentation systems. Maintains an updated skill set keeping up with the latest training techniques, time management, and project management techniques. May oversee or supervise additional staff per request of Senior Advisor. Training end users on procedures and systems via phone, teams’ meetings, and email correspondence.
- Retrieves email and voicemail from personal phone handset and inbox on a frequent basis
- Escalates tickets to proper technicians, network team members, managers as needed and appropriately
- Trains, instructs, and orients users in the use of various software applications
- Implements software applications to company specifications if requested
- Assesses and corrects security violations such as unapproved software or procedures
- Provides training to end users in dedicated classes and meetings
- Travels to facilitate training and projects
- Documents expenses and budget expenditures appropriately
- Seeks approval for expenditures from Purchase Authorization system
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 1-2 years related technical or related experience
- Two years hands on experience with Windows desktop operating systems
- Five years’ experience with escrow and title functions in the title industry
- Two years’ experience with Softpro Select
- Ability to train and guide end users in a production system
- Ability to coordinate travel and expenditures
- Ability to plan and adhere to a schedule
- Relevant support experience, such as call queues and ticketing systems
- Strong, positive client service attitude
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA (Flexible Savings Account), DSA (Dependent Savings Account)
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off
- Associate Home Purchase Assistance
- Well Being incentive Bonuses
- Company Holidays (10 annually)
- The base compensation for this position is estimated to be $50,000-$70,000 per year, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations.
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
- Customer Service
- Operational Systems
- Production Systems
- Project Management
- Software Applications