To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO 64106
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Data Analyst in Kansas City, Missouri (MO).
As part of the Talent Management Analytics Team this individual serve as the liaison between the lines of business and Talent Management to help implement business user data metrics and create insightful business reporting & dashboards.
Primary Job Duties:
- Create line of business reports & dashboards using Workday Dashboards, reporting and Prism Analytics
- Prepare and provide monthly reports to various levels within Talent Management, to include: Turnover, Headcount, Recruitment data, analysis/trends from new hire survey data, analysis/trends from exit interviews, Talent Management practices and Workday business process analysis, creation of monthly line of business stats sheets
- Monthly Reporting for Talent Management Executive Overview, both corporate and business segments; Identify top trends and issues and share recommendations
- Reporting on TM success metrics and benchmarking surveys (BAI)
- Design and develop dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids used to educate, inform and influence decisions
- Review data, analyze trends, identify inconsistencies, and recommend areas for improvement
- Review WD Dashboard for future enhancements
- BS/BA in Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience using databases to extract, summarize, and analyze information
- Strong technical skills to query and analyze customer databases, Workday experience and knowledge strongly preferred
- Requires the ability to understand the business issues, and then provide the best methodology and data to answer the business questions
- Experienced in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates ability using various programs to develop high-quality, professional presentations, including the use of charts, graphs, tables
- Detail and results oriented
- Shows initiative and can anticipate next steps
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.