Consider this immediate opportunity for a talented Systems Engineer in Clive, Iowa! You will be a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client's network and wireless infrastructure in this Systems Engineer position. This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity. Submit an application today!
- Take part in the design of information and operational support systems
- Note down and retain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Sustain backup, redundancy strategies, and security
- Vigorously deliver the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Direct and supervise all installed systems and infrastructure
- Offer 2nd and 3rd level support
- Observe and verify application performance for potential bottlenecks, mark possible solutions, and join with developers to instrument those fixes
- Connect with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Maintain, install, configure, and test system management tools, application software, and operating systems
Please reach out to Colby Lawson if interested. [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Systems Engineer
[ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Systems Engineer
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks - You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with virtualization and containerization - It is preferred for applicants to have proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems - This position will be the best fit for a candidate who has experience with automation software - Experience with monitoring systems - Solid scripting skills - We are particularly looking for candidates who have solid networking knowledge - Solid understanding of Cisco Networking
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Systems Engineer to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Systems Engineer.
Complex Problem Solving