To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3730 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Concierge - (ARIA)
MGM Resorts International • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Please note: This job posting is designed to create a pool of qualified candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Practice teamwork, create a positive work environment, greet fellow employees and thank them when they lend assistance.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the property’s core service standards and brand attributes.
- Proactively greet, interact, and assist resort staff in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Respond to guest service interactions in a professional and timely manner, achieving positive resolutions.
- Responds to emergency situations as necessary by following departmental procedures, staying calm, and assisting Security as needed.
- Provide a positive, empowering, and productive work environment through setting an example and consistency of daily work habits and standards.
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- Be knowledgeable of Department and Hotel goals.
- Be knowledgeable of Hotel information to answer guest inquiries.
- Participate in the property’s sustainability initiative through energy conservation and the use of recycling programs and materials.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- At least 1 year of guest service experience.
- At least 6 months of experience in handling multi-line phones.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.