The energy of a newsroom. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurship we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg Quicktake is seeking a Video Production Manager to act as the central logistical pivot for all things video. This role will help build and manage workflow systems, track schedules, budgets, and assets across the entire video ecosystem. They will manage and organize paperwork such as contracts, releases, and SOWs while also managing the onboarding and invoicing of contractors and freelancers. Reporting to the Head of Creative Operations, the Production Manager will hire and oversee a brand new team of media and asset managers, version editors, and other cross-functional roles.. This is a new role created to support the development and production teams across social video, talk shows, and longform originals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
WE'LL TRUST YOU TO:
* Help build and maintain workflow systems using internal and third party software solutions
* Lead day-to-day operations and schedules across teams, acting as key point of contact between departments
* Oversee production management software system
* Create estimates and track production budgets
* Track production schedule across all teams
* Liaise with development team to ensure projects move efficiently through the pipeline
* Hire and develop additional support roles including media management, asset management, equipment management and version editing
* Manage contractor sourcing, onboarding, and invoicing
* Oversee existing and future equipment inventory for all production teams
* Manage asset coding system and oversee asset organization and distribution
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
* 5+ years of production management experience (or comparable project management experience)
* Highly organized and diligent, detail oriented, able to multitask and work efficiently across many projects
* Knowledgeable in all phases of video production, pre through post
* Experience managing budgets, schedules, paperwork, and digital assets
* Experience with Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and Adobe suite (including Frame.io)
* Experience with project management platforms (particularly Monday.com)
* Experience hiring both full time and contractor roles
* Interest in learning new tools and technology in order to continuously improve workflows
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Video Production Manager
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Salary Range: 115,000 - 130,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.
We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
- Asset Management
- Attention To Detail
- Digital Assets