Why Join SelectQuote:
As a sales advisor with SelectQuote you will be delivered real-time, warm inbound pre-screened leads on a daily basis with ZERO cold calling. SelectQuote offers high base pay ($18.00/hour) during your ramping period plus training bonus and commissions that result in first year target compensation of $80K. Many advisors earn well north of $100K in their first year with some quickly reaching over $150K on an annual basis.
SelectQuote offers a wide range of other incentives such as company trips, electronics, and swag to their sales advisors. SelectQuote's platform offers sophisticated proprietary software to analyze best product match for the consumer, immediate decision at point of sale, and complete choice to consumers resulting in average savings to consumers in the hundreds of dollars annually and many savings in the thousands!
The Life & Health Advisor role is accelerating in growth having expanded our “Best in Class” product offerings and footprint nationwide, it's now become one of SelectQuote's fastest growing divisions focusing on selling final expense whole life insurance along with other ancillary insurance products from warm transferred “inbound” leads.
SelectQuote makes a real difference in consumers and our employee's lives which has earned SelectQuote a national award for “Best Place to Work.”
What We Offer:
- Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent A-rated carriers that allow advisors the flexibility of unbiased comparison shopping, to ensure we match customers with the products that meet their needs.
- All leads are provided – No cold calling or prospecting
- High earning potential – Base, commissions, bonuses, and cash incentives with an income range of $80K-$150K. Top producers are currently making well over $100k annually in a W2 environment.
- Ramping compensation includes high base pay ($18.00/hour) combined with training bonuses and commissions. Our ramping compensation is extremely aggressive.
- We provide highly compensated formal sales and insurance training
- Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
- Growth opportunities – We offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions
What You Need to be Successful:
- Coachability & willingness to learn - You'll go through an extensive training program to prep you about insurance, sales, and SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you're on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other advisors to succeed and hit new goals.
- Ambitious sales minded approach with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective customers
- Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with yours and your customer's time. Learn when to move on from a call and when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote engine, and carrier applications while continuing a conversation with the customer.
- Positivity - It's important to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Sales experience preferred
- If no proven sales experience, examples of jobs that may be considered are: Financial Planning, Retention, Debt collection, Debt consolidation, Business Owner, Managed Financial P&L
- Track record in career progression preferred
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license. If you're not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline (licensing costs will be reimbursed after successfully completing our training program).
- Hardwired high speed internet connection with minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
- Live in one of our remote states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NJ, NV, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, WY and select areas of CA
- Client Rapport
- Debt Consolidation