To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CSC ServiceWorks • Austin, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CSC ServiceWorks is a dynamic, global leader in laundry solutions and air vending services. We have over 3,000 team members who are driven by one goal — being best-in-class. Our mission is to provide our team members with career growth, financial benefits, job security, purpose, and the opportunity to help strengthen the communities where we live, work and play. When you join us, you can grow your career while being part of something greater — helping transform our company into the CSC ServiceWorks of the future, insuring that everyone has access to reliable and exceptional laundry solutions and air vending services for everyday living and those special moments in life where results matter.
DRIVER/INSTALLER POSITION SUMMARY AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primarily responsible for delivering and installing residential and/or commercial laundry equipment and/or air equipment using a company truck.
• Deliver and install laundry and/or air equipment in various environments including, but not limited to: colleges, apartments, residential homes, commercial laundromats and convenience stores
• Drive a truck to deliver, pick up, or repair/replace washers, dryers and/or air machines
• Prepare equipment for delivery
• Clean and test equipment following installation
• Driver/Installer will load and unload delivery trucks using 2-wheeled hand cart to move equipment
DRIVER/INSTALLER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• Maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must be able to lift up to 35-100 pounds and will frequently work in a variety of environmental conditions (both weather and non-weather related)
• Push and pull hand carts loaded with washers and/or dryers and/or air machines
• Ability to walk numerous levels of stairs
• Mechanical aptitude; technical experience, such as with washers/dryers, is a plus -- experience with electrical, plumbing, gas fitting and venting would be ideal
• Candidates considered for Driver/Installer jobs must also pass pre-employment screening including drug test, and motor vehicle record check.
CSC ServiceWorks values and retains its associates by offering industry leading benefits including:
Competitive pay, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) with generous company match.