$85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Accounting Manager candidates will be interested in this position, if they have a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. This is a position where employees feel appreciated in their day-to-day work and are rewarded for their efforts. In this Accounting Manager role with a burgeoning, innovative company, it will be critical for you to take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Richmond, California area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Work closely with FP& A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Job stability (3+ years per position)
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Someone who'd value a long-term commitment/stability over growth
- Great communication (written and verbal)
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Sales and use tax
- Construction, distribution, or manufacturing
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles