To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Trafalgar, IN 46181
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Service Rep
American Health Network • Trafalgar, IN
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
American Health Network's Trafalgar medical office is seeking a dependable and friendly Patient Service Representative. Working within well-defined processes and procedures this individual's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, greeting patients in a friendly manner, initiating new patient charts, verifying insurance cards and keeping most recent on file, assisting patients with appropriate paperwork, answering phone calls, completing referrals and prior authorizations, and assisting patients with check out. If you are looking for a part time position with benefits, enjoy patient interaction, and working closely with a team this could be the position for you.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be customer service and teamwork focused.
- Must have basic computer skills and be able to learn our practice management system.
- Must have excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Prefer someone with medical office experience.
- Medical Assistant Certification a plus