1. Experience leading projects from initial concept, through development and verification/validation testing, and into Manufacturing. Ability to balance customer, manufacturing, business and FDA/MDD regulatory requirements to tactically implement projects.
2. Experience successfully managing projects or portions of programs through medical device new product development process. Track record of managing projects to schedule and budget.
3. Demonstrated proficiency in using project management tools and procedures for tracking performance, quality, time and cost; strong planning and organization skills required.
4. Ability to effectively handle conflict through proactive action, and direct and timely communication
5. Demonstrated leadership skills including conflict resolution, assertiveness and negotiation skills required.
6. Ability to implement and collaborate within a team-based matrix organization across all business functions, levels and cultures. Experience in successfully coordinating with functional departments (e.g. Legal, Regulatory, Operations, Procurement, Clinical Affairs, Operations, Marketing, Quality, etc.)
7. Excellent interpersonal and influence management skills including evidence of managing multi-disciplinary teams.
8. Demonstrated ability to identify risks, escalate issues and inform management in all project related functional areas
9. Strong attention to detail, follow-through skills and experience to check behind the scenes to ensure surprises are minimized.
10. Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
11. Sets the standard for timeliness, work ethic, and personal integrity
12. PC literate; Microsoft Project
1. Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline
2. 4+ years experience, 2+ in program or project management associated with product development in a medical device or a regulated industry
3. Experience in more than one of the following disciplines a plus: Development Eng, Product Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing
4. Strong project management skills required; PMP certification a plus.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.