The French speaking HR Service Operator provides superior call center customer service and processing to promote and enhance the effectiveness of the Human Resources Department at Advance Auto Parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer Team Members basic questions in a friendly, responsive manner, regarding payroll, benefits, HR, Applicant Tracking, and Performance Management questions. This includes referring Team Members to Starting Line, PeopleCenter and other systems as needed
- Educate Team Members on payroll policies, HR guidelines, general Benefit information, and SOPs to ensure consistency for both quality and compliance purposes.
- Transfer more complex or escalated issues to the HR Service Specialist or Supervisors as appropriate.
- Meet required service metrics for telephone accessibility, processing volume/turnaround time, and quality.
- Correspond with customers through email or by telephone to correct missing or incomplete information.
- Distribute incoming mail to appropriate recipients.
- Scan and makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials for Team Member files.
- Provide back up to the Receptionist during breaks, lunch and vacation.
- Work flexibly in a team environment handling cross-functional types of inquiries and processing assignments to respond to peaks in department workload volumes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency in the use of desktop applications (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working Knowledge of personal computer
- High school diploma (Associate's degree preferred); or
- 2+ years related experience and/or training; o
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue