FUNCTION: Provide technical assistance and problem resolution to assist dealer technical activities. Resolve product problems using known information and personal knowledge.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide expert technical advice to dealership personnel using processes and tools to reduce product downtime.
- Author and maintain service information and solutions into SSM (Service Support Module)
REQUIREMENTS: Experience in the following elements required:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in the construction, industrial, commercial, automotive or agricultural equipment industry
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, technical manuals, parts manuals, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Hydraulic Systems and Operation, Electrical Systems and Components, Powertrain Functionality and Diagnostics, Diesel Engine Operation and Diagnostics, Tier 4 Emission Diagnostics and Repair,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language is required.
- Problem Resolution
- Proficient using a computer, including web-based programs and Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced team environment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.