*** $1,000 Sign-On Bonus ***
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits?
We're looking for Certified Medical Assistants like you to join our CMA Float Pool with the Texas Health Physicians Group.
Where you'll work and what you'll do:
- Work within a variety of clinics and physician's office in a designated area in North Texas
- Be a vital member of the care team assisting with clinical functions and working closely with the provider and other clinical team members
- Accurately perform preliminary physical tests including measuring blood pressure, recording weight, temperature, pulse and respiration and other measures as directed by established clinical protocols
- Be part of Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG), a part of Texas Health, that has more than 850 physicians and other medical professionals in over 250 locations and growing
Ready to be a part of our team? Find an opportunity near you and complete an online application today @ [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Float CMA / Certified Medical Assistant - Great opportunity to work with a variety of teams - Excellent benefits
Hours / Schedule:
- Full Time / Hours will depend on the position and may vary between 7:00am to 6:00pm
- $16.38 per hour to $23.76 per hour (based on relevant experience)
What you'll need / What we require:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- At least one (1) year of Medical Assistant experience within the last three (3) years is required
- A current Medical Assistant Certification is required
- NCT, ACLS and/or BCLS is a plus but not required
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health CMA you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THPG a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2020 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6th year in a row)
- 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
- 2019 “America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a THPG Certified Medical Assistant
- Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
- Positively impact patients' quality of life
- Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
- Enjoy opportunities for growth
If you're looking for a new opportunity to make a difference, look no further. You belong here. Apply online today!
Check out all of our CMA openings at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Float CMA / Certified Medical Assistant - Great opportunity to work with a variety of teams - Excellent benefits
Location: Denton, TX
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Basic Cardiac Life Support