You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Support senior executive’s day-to-day administrative needs including preparing for meetings, managing travel and submitting expense reports etc.
- Manage complex calendaring, interacting and coordinating with internal and external partners, across multiple time zones.
- Help organize team meetings, including preparing the agenda, organizing follow ups and related tasks etc.
- Support Operations & Development staff with administrative needs
- Keep organizational records and maintain a digital filing system
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Provide supplementary on-the-ground coordination for the executives’ daily operations, as needed
The ideal candidate will exercise good judgment, discretion, and flexibility in your approach. You will be proactively anticipating the needs of the executives that you support. As a problem solver who can multi-task with ease.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Located in Eastern Time (or following states: MA, ME, RI, NH, VT, MD, DE, CT, NY, NJ, PA, OH, MI, IN, KY, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL)
- Exceptional organizational skills and intuitive attention to detail
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency with Mac OS & Google Workspace (Calendar, Drive, Slides, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Creative problem solving - you aren’t timid about responding to and handling sensitive and complex situations
- Ability to provide clear and concise oral and written communication to all levels of employees within the company
- Ability to represent the company in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, and able to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units
Full-time, Exempt, 40 hours/week
Potential Energy is a project of Windward Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. Windward is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. Windward’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.
- Apple Ios
- Attention To Detail
- Creative Problem Solving
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 19262_8686_589378871
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.