The Client Report Services Specialist is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day support and on-going development of large-scale reporting platforms within Stifel’s Investment Products and Services (IP&S) Group. The Specialist will perform daily tasks related to maintaining the reporting systems while also providing frontline support and consultation to Stifel advisors as they navigate the offering. The Specialist will also assist in the design and implementation of enhancements to the reporting systems and suite of services made available through the IP&S Platform. The Specialist will be expected to maintain a working understanding of Stifel’s IP&S offering, the operational processes, compliance policies, and all related technology integrations to assist in providing a comprehensive support experience to Stifel advisors and help with continuous improvements to the platform.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the day-to-day administration of the reporting platforms made available through Stifel’s Investment Products and Services Group.
- Assist senior team members and partners in operations in on-boarding management and on-going administration of specialized reporting services to HNW clients.
- Document required processes for ongoing system support, participate in requirements gathering for ongoing system updates, and help facilitate user integration and acceptance testing.
- Under the guidance of senior team members, design and maintain marketing collateral aimed at Stifel Advisors, recruits, and clients who may benefit from the reporting systems and associated services available through the IP&S platform.
- Utilize firm resources and working investment knowledge to manage supplementary data related to reporting in various Stifel systems including security asset classifications and appropriate market index comparisons.
- General knowledge and understanding of the wealth management business, including as it relates to investment products (securities, stocks, bonds, funds, separately managed accounts, options, annuities, etc.), strategies (active v. passive), account types (advisory v. brokerage), and the general regulatory environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to discuss industry knowledge effectively during inter-departmental and external interactions.
- An appetite for analytical problem-solving and desire to maintain a solutions-oriented approach to addressing opportunities and challenges.
- Initiative and self-direction when performing tasks with an ability to identify inefficiencies and recommend solutions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience required.
- 1+ years' experience in the financial services industry required.
Systems & Technology
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Microsoft Excel