To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vi • Chicago, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you excellent at making your boss productive, anticipating needs and successful at developing positive working relationships with a wide range of colleagues? Then join Vi, a leader in the senior housing industry providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
We seek an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support and assistance to the CFO and other operational leaders as needed. This position is located in downtown Chicago.
* Primary communication point facilitating information flow between corporate staff, departments, communities and vendors to maximize efficiency and achieve business objectives.
* Calendar and contact management, expense processing and travel arrangements.
* Coordination of conference calls, meetings, events and meals.
* Assistance with meeting preparation and/or content creation. Creates and revises Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, Visio charts, PowerPoint presentations. Scans documents, photos, edits and organizes data.
* Organization of files and archiving operations data.
* Internal and external research and organizing information or concepts into outlines, documents and action plans.
The qualified candidate will be self-motivated and demonstrate a high level of responsibility; possess excellent organizational, communication (particular emphasis on business writing) and analytical skills. Must be able to use independent judgment, possess strong attention to detail, anticipate and prioritize issues, resolve problems and interact professionally with internal and external customers. Prior experience as an Executive Assistant with a minimum of 7 years administrative support experience. High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook. Bachelors degree preferred.