Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
Summary of This Role
Using both machine and manual procedures may receive, separate, process, pack and/or deliver in process work or completed work in a zero defect environment. Utilizes multiple data bases to record and track work, including verifying addresses worldwide, printing labels, verifying proper contents, issuing product, and documents work status. Identifies errors, returns, or exceptions and handles according to client specifications. Is the last point of verification to insure accurate output of client information.
What Part Will You Play?
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Identifies and gathers required collaterals (e.g. inserts, forms, letters, card carriers, envelopes, labels, etc.) for assigned production job order; organizes according to priority and order of work to provide for efficient workflow and assembly. Verifies amount/type of collateral against job order and delivers for change of control to production.
- Initiates start-up and operation process for machine production (e.g. printing shipping labels, attaching cards to card carriers, sealing envelopes, etc.) of one-off or specialized requirements specified by the client and not ordinarily covered under Machine Operator duties.
- Performs manual pre-work or specialty processes that are completed prior to automated/machine production (e.g. separating, packing, counting, loading, affixing labels, and scanning or issuing collaterals such as cards within a specific area of card processing, card shop, card vault, express mail, mail sort or specialty departments).
- Records status of work in progress into a proprietary database, provides to leadership for sensitive item accountability and reviews level of compliance with applicable Service Level Agreements (SLA). Understanding correct client specific standards for manual work to be processed and compliance with SLAs, inspects 100% of work in a zero defect environment.
- Reconciles collaterals between completed, work in progress, and collateral inventory to ensure sensitive item accountability. Learns and assists more experienced Manual Operators to serve as last touch point and quality review for outgoing finished products.
- Operates various software systems used to track, review, access, and invoice clients for reimbursable work (e.g., labeling, postage, delivery, etc.).
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Demonstrated experience in production or office environment where accuracy and accountability are essential
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
Not Ready to Apply? [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manual Operator II or Above - B shift Tuesday - Friday starting at 5:30 PM
- Skills / Knowledge - Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to moderately difficult, requiring some decision in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Supervision - Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Attention to detail - Accurate, quick, and repetitive visual focus of numbers/names/places for organizing and processing work
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manual Operator II or Above - B shift Tuesday - Friday starting at 5:30 PM.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at
or email at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manual Operator II or Above - B shift Tuesday - Friday starting at 5:30 PM
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manual Operator II or Above - B shift Tuesday - Friday starting at 5:30 PM.