To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we are happy to offer qualified and experienced Staff Pharmacists up to $10,000 in sign-on bonuses and $4,000 in retention bonuses, if applicable. You.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Pharmacist.
Your pharmacy knowledge is second to none: your patients feel it in the expertise you share. Families feel it in your communication. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
You're generous with your thoughts, your partnerships and especially your knowledge, because your coordination of all things drug related is crucial.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.Us.
St. Mary's Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.We.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.Your day.
As a Pharmacist you need to know how to:
- Assure the availability and integrity of medications for administration to the patient
- Monitor pharmacy inventory to minimize wastage, assure doses are available for patients and IV solutions are recycled appropriately
- Provide drug information to other healthcare professionals
- Verify accuracy of technician work and other pharmacist work
- Prepare and assure availability of compounded medications, extemporaneous medications and prepackaged medications in accordance with current standard of practice guidelines and state / federal regulations
- Provide clinical pharmacotherapy including, but not limited to: patient medication counseling, multidisciplinary patient care rounds, medication administration record review, adverse drug reactions monitoring and reporting, medication error reporting and pharmacokinetic dosing service
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
Your next move.
- Master's Degree or equivalent, required
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience, required
- Current Colorado Pharmacy licensure, required
Now that you know more about being a Pharmacist on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
- Adverse Drug Reactions
- Clinical Works
- Medical Error
- Medication Administration Records
- Multidisciplinary Approach