To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Jaguar Land Rover Assistant Instructor
CALIBRE • Atlanta, GA
Posted 29 days ago
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services company, is looking for a Jaguar Land Rover Assistant Instructor. The Jaguar Land Rover Assistant Instructor will support the preparation and delivery of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) technical training.
- Assist the primary technical instructors with setup, organizing, and delivering technical instruction to Retailer and Corporate students to enhance their learning and proficiency in the service, diagnostics, and repair of Jaguar Land Rover vehicles, and new product training (60%);
- Prepare classrooms and lab/workshops in advance of the delivery of training (25%):
- Prepare for instruction delivery (includes setup and takedown before and after course delivery);
- Assist with training vehicle preparations, cleaning, and servicing to ensure they are readily available for instructional purposes; and,
- Participate in Train-the-Trainer sessions to expand and enhance training and product knowledge.
- Maintain the training center facility, vehicles, and equipment (15%):
- Insure training classroom and lab facilities are properly maintained, secured, and clean;
- Ensure training fleet vehicles are clean and in acceptable mechanical condition;
- Correct training fleet vehicle deficiencies as necessary and raise unresolved issues to the Senior Training Instructor and/or Project Manager as appropriate;
- Maintain training fleet vehicle usage logs; and,
- Support the completion of vehicle repairs and maintenance in accordance with the priorities established by the Senior Training Instructor and/or Project Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills;
- Proven automotive service mechanic, maintenance, and light repair skills;
- Ability to prepare, reproduce, and deliver training materials with minimal supervision;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) desired;
- Ability to complete routine classroom and workshop setup tasks with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work with students and instructors;
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.
- 2-5 or more years of automotive service maintenance and light repair experience;
- Entry level automotive technical and analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- 2 or more years of luxury and performance Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) automotive mechanic, porter, or lube tech experience;
- Experience with any of the following major brands: Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, BMW, Infinity, or Volvo;
- Automotive mechanics or aviation mechanics with automotive repair, automotive body shop, aviation maintenance, or electronics repair experience;
- ASE Certification G1;
- Vocational technical school instructor experience.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!