To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Genex Services • Des Moines, IA
Posted 29 days ago
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Medical Review Services department. Responsible for working daily one-on-one with the claims examiners and clients to resolve Medical Bill Review issues, either at the bill level, the claim level or the client level. The Customer Service Representative coordinates with the MRS Operations, Compliance, IT and Legal group to resolve issues.
• Reviewing Client Issues Reported (via email, phone)
• Entering Client Issues Into company’s database system (documentation for reporting- issue, cause, resolution)
• Coordinating Client Engagement – Training, onsite visits, etc.
• Assisting with Provider Relations (internally or direct with providers)
• Assisting with New Business Implementation
• Assisting with Sales/RFP’s
• Assisting with Legal Disputes
• Assisting with Medical Fund Recoveries
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Higher degree is preferred but not mandatory. Related experience and/or training in lieu of degree accepted.
• At least 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service role.
• Previous experience with medical billing/coding/terminology required.
• Previous insurance industry experience, such as: Workers' Compensation/Group Health/Medicare or Medicaid required.
• At least 1+ years’ experience in a medical/insurance industry.
• Certification in Medical Coding/Billing or Claims Examiner (any LOB) highly preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite program such as: Word, Excel, PDF as well as familiar with Internet Standard Email.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities and excellent time management skills a must.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and autonomously yet contributes to the team environment.
• Exhibit critical thinking at all time and interpersonal savvy through issue/resolution skills.Genex is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.