Transportation Controller - Rocky Top, TN
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team Member Experience. From entry-level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. We then equip you for success, whether you're in the office, in the field, or on the floor. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / life balance.
The Home Building Group is actively searching for a Controller to join the team at our Rocky Top Connect Hub.
Position requires some travel to the regional terminals in AL and NC.
- Maintain the general ledger and accounting activities
- Analyze financials and support each regionaltransportation terminal with daily and weekly reporting of key performance indicators
Responsible for maintenance of:
- An adequate system of accounting records
- A comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhancethe accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure thatreported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles
Provide leadership to a team of1-2 accountants along with accounts payable clerk.
- Quality minded
- Detail oriented
- Goodorganizational skills
- A problem solver
- Ability to analyze and communicate effectively with alllevels of personnel and management
- Musthave experience in controller or accounting supervisor role
Degree in Accounting / Finance or Business -related field
160 Longfield Rd.
Rocky Top, Tennessee, 87769
Attention To Detail