Assists in the building, installations and configurations to support Aveanna’s infrastructure systems and company application. Support and maintain Exchange and Office 365 systems/accounts. Will maintain company hardware and software through upgrades and patching. Helps monitor systems to ensure availability to all users and performs necessary/scheduled maintenance to support 24/7 availability. Assists in the planning, coordination, and implementation of system security measures in order to protect data, software and hardware. Maintains and updates users’ accounts and access. The ideal candidate would have Senior level experience in all foundation areas of Infrastructure Technology
Essential Job Functions
• Resolving and supporting software and hardware related escalation events.
• Maintenance and administration of Exchange servers and Office 365 accounts.
• Maintain and administer computer systems both physical and virtual.
• Responsible for performing/scheduling all data backups and restores. This include maintaining documentations related to schedules and monitoring system backup logs.
• Responsible for maintaining Active Directory accounts. This includes activating, de-activating, archiving and managing AD user groups and security levels.
• Responsible maintaining file servers. Adding and archiving private and public shares as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining and managing software licensing and updates. This includes servers, database, anti-virus, enterprise software, and encryption. This is a coordinated responsibility with the security team, support team, and the infrastructure team.
• Responsible for maintaining VPN accounts and systems/hardware. This includes activating and deactivating, and troubleshooting VPN problems.
• Assist with Aveanna’s internally developed application releases for users via Citrix.
• Review and analyze daily/weekly system logs for errors or performance issues.
• Assists the teams in the administration of business systems and servers.
• Assisting with new hardware/server/Data Center buildouts and configurations/migrations.
• Self-starter and actively assisting with the creation of new policies and procedures around infrastructure and technology used throughout the company.
• Mentor/assist in the training of existing specialist with the IT organization.
• Conducts all assignments as a professional and role model with a sense of urgency.
• Uses professional communication and conflict resolution techniques as required.
• References and reflects upon the Company mission, values, and strategic imperatives in completing and/or assigning all work.
• Works with the team on projects assigned to achieve all goals and expectations within the timeframe assigned.
• High degree of knowledge with Exchange/O365 in both administration and rollout/setup.
• Virtual server/VMWare experience with server standup/provisioning and maintenance.
• Active Directory/DC skills around combining domains, creating policies, and AD cleanup/maintenance.
• Storage appliance knowledge with extensive backup/restore experience and policy/procedures documentation. (Veeam, Cohesity, etc.)
• Healthcare experience preferable
• AWS experience preferable
• Linux/Unix experience a plus
Server (Computer Science)