To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Berlin, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Technician-New Berlin, WI
Konecranes • New Berlin, WI
Posted 4 days ago
Country: United States (US)
Location: New Berlin, Wisconsin (US-WI)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
- Perform electrical assembly work on equipment, modernizations, and parts for lifting equipment in the nuclear power industry. This could include wiring hoist, building control panels, piping and wiring trolley’s and bridge assemblies, installing camera systems, lighting and warning systems and other customer specified equipment.
- Assist with the start-up and trouble shooting of the controls and equipment .
- Work with the mechanical assemblers when required. This position will report to the Manufacturing Electrical Supervisor and in close coordination with the Manufacturing Mechanical Supervisor, Manufacturing Manager, Production Planners, Engineering and Purchasing.
- Must be a self starter.
- Must be flexible and work well with others in a team environment.
- Have good schematic reading ability, differentiate between power and control wiring. Be able to read and understand electrical drawings.
- Understand NEC regulations as they pertain to the job. Familiar with various control types, i.e: inverters, two or three speed controls and some static stepless.
- Have solid troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working for a manufacturing company producing heavy equipment with electrical components and controls is a plus.
#monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category.