Enterprise Community Manager
If interested, please send your updated resume to Lauren at Email blocked - click to apply
The Enterprise Community Manager is responsible to engage all levels of employees communicating and collaborating with each other and our customers through our ServiceNow Community.
The Enterprise Community Manager will help to maximize the value of our ServiceNow community for strategic communications, knowledge management harvesting, and collaboration; enhancing the ways customers find information and connect to in-house experts improving customer engagement. The Enterprise Community Manager is also accountable to provide technical maintenance and support for the Community platform.
Scope of Responsibilities / Expectations
- Collaborate with internal departments to leverage the community platform for company projects
- Moderate forums, keep members engaged, and funnel unanswered questions to the proper stakeholders
- Execute promotional programs that encourage and reward user participation
- Assist colleagues with the use of the community and troubleshoot platform issues
- Use community metrics to prioritize projects and show results
Audit and organize community admin components
- Foster communities to drive a higher balance of user-generated content, member conversations, and peer-to-peer support/networking.
- Champion the total community member experience, taking care to welcome new members, connect members with like members, and build affinity.
- Develop strategies to help foster cross-functional collaboration. Serve in a strategic advisory role in promoting advancements with the platform to ultimately improve both employee and customer engagement.
- Engage with the community in content development, discussion seeding, chats, and video
- Build and deliver training to build internal SMEs expertise in the use of community tools to achieve our customer engagement goals.
- Build and analyze the community metrics including qualitative and quantitative measurements. Include data community metrics data, user polls/surveys, and other measurement tools.
- Provide insights gained to Communications teams and evolve community strategies to improve member sentiment and community engagement to achieve business goals.
- Stay engaged with external professional community management networks, regularly benchmarking community usability, industry best practice, and new trends with an eye towards improving and evolving our Digital Transformation.
- Build partnerships with community experts and industry influencers to promote the community and create relevant content
Passion for Community and the Digital Workplace: You have a passion for achieving customer service excellence and the creative ways these social tools can be used to build relationships, engage with a company's customers, partners and prospects to drive mutual business value.
Business Strategist: You understand that clear business objectives are the key to driving success. You know how to envision community goals, present the goals and business case with conviction and build cross-functional, executive and stakeholder commitment. You have a demonstrated ability to work with executives who lead a complex organization.
Curious and Innovative: You are continually curious, exploring new ideas without specific instruction. You can easily translate the business value of new trends for the community. You can also balance innovation with necessary doses of realism and pragmatism, knowing how to work effectively with given tools, processes or resources.
Relationship Builder and Network Connector: You have a strong external professional network of your own of like-minded community managers from which you can draw inspiration, tips and benchmark best practices. Equally, you effectively build and nurture relationships with customers, prospects, colleagues, staff and executives at all levels of the organization.
Politically Savvy: You are intuitive about the dynamics of human behavior, politics, interpersonal dynamics, and conflict resolution. You quickly see the patterns and know how to interact or react.
Measuring Results: You understand the breadth and depth of social analytics and are able to effectively deliver regular dashboards measuring business outcomes and marketing ROI. Equally, you know how to analyze and spot trends and adjust plans to keep programs on target.
Engagement Manager & Chief Listener: You know engagement is not just about content consumption. You have put effective strategies in place to drive member participation and interaction. You also know how to listen and be visible in the community without being the dominating voice.
Leadership Skills: You know community management is not just facilitating and moderating the community content. You have sharp customer service, leadership and conflict resolution skills and know how to respond to positive and controversial feedback from fans and preventing crises. You are comfortable leading meetings knowing when to use influence and persuasion skills and how to work across boundaries within a company.
Community Advocate and Influencer Program Leader: You know vibrant, successful communities have one thing in common: passionate, involved and engaged advocates and influencers. You have a proven track record in building community advocate programs that encourage, recognizes and rewards advocates/influencers for their leadership, involvement, and contribution back to the community.
Communication Skills - You are able to deliver well-crafted communications such as presentations, emails, talking points, user guides, and other written documents, and facilitate discussions within the community
- 3-5 or more years of experience working in digital communications or community management environment.
- Proven understanding of online community principles and strategies
- Exceptional written communication skills required, visual communication skills a plus
Experience with community platforms such as Khoros (formerly Lithium), Jive, Higher Logic, concepts, practices, and standards.
- ServiceNow Communities experience highly preferred.
- Work with Product Management, Marketing and Customer Success teams to share product feedback, enhancement requests, and best practices
- Represent Client community in external social networks
- Knowledge of virtual communities and employee social networking industry practices
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Social Media Platforms
Creative Content Development
Recommend Appropriate Strategies