KTVL is looking for an Multimedia Journalist. Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
Skills and Experience:
- Sharp news judgment
- The ability to tell an AP Style story
- Excellent technical skills, experience with editing is a plus
- The ability to work well independently and take constructive feedback intended to enhance performance
- Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Reporting experience or previous internship at a TV station preferred
- Experience with live shots is a plus
- Experience with Live-U is a plus
- Experience with editing on AVID Media Composer is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in journalism preferred
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel. Applications without a reel will not be given further consideration.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
- Ap Stylebook
- Avid Media Composer
- Multimedia Products
- Self Motivation