We know commercial drivers are an elite group of professionals. AtFBM
we believe that safe, qualified drivers are an important part to our overall team operation.
Come join our great family of drivers and be home daily! Drive and Thrive - Professional Driving that Fits Your LifeEssential Functions/Qualifications:
About Foundation Building Materials
- Class A or B CDL with 2+ year’s recent experience strongly preferred or willingness to obtain one.
- Fork or Boom experience preferred
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
- The ability to inspect trucks daily and verify that they are loaded and secured properly when leaving the facility in accordance with Company and D.O.T. standards.
- The ability to unload, protect, move and stage materials as specified by customer directive.
- A safe driving record.
- Ability to lift 100lbs.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of operation of a forklift and other equipment.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of building materials
- Support our company values in the stated areas of Safety, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Integrity and being a Company of Choice for both employees and customers.
- Boom Operating experienced preferred
- Must be able to pass E-Verify and Drug Screen
- Other duties may be assigned
Foundation Building Materials (FBM) is a leading North American distributor of building materials focused on meeting and exceeding the needs of local construction trades with best-in-class products and services. Based in California, FBM has more than 4,500 employees in more than 250 locations the U.S. and Canada. FBM’s core values – safety first, a focus on customers and team members, honesty and integrity – form the foundation for an outstanding customer experience that is recognized across the industry.
FBM promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace with respect to all categories protected under applicable State and Federal law.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Defensive Driving
- Forklift Truck
- Team Working
- Service Orientation
- Safety Principles