Program Manager, Partner Performance & Governance - (Client embedded role)
(Chicago, US preferred)
The Program Manager position is what we call an "embedded solution" in which you would work as part of our clients' Partner Performance & Governance team based in Chicago, IL. (You would work virtually until such time as the client's facilities re-open). Our client is a Global leader in cloud technologies and e-commerce. This is a unique job opportunity to work at one of the highest profile tech companies, while also having the guidance from an account team to help you navigate the role plus corporate support from people committed to your success.
You would work virtually until our client decides to re-open their facilities. At that time, you would gain badge access and work on-site in the Chicago office.
- Act as the main point of contact for client’s Partner Performance & Governance teams in Sunnyvale and Chicago to understand requirements
- Work with India-based service partners to ensure deliverables are aligned to requirements, make sure deliverables meet quality expectations, and resolve data quality issues as necessary.
- Implement DTPs (e.g. change order DTPs) for India-based KPO team and make sure DTPs are followed
- Attend weekly calls with PMO teams across multiple services vendors representing the client’s Partner Performance & Governance team, and work with suppliers and KPO stakeholders to resolve issues, such as headcount tracking, invoicing, and reporting
- Serve as point of contact for vendor-related purchase requisitions/purchase orders and vendor inquiries regarding payment status, proper PO process and invoice submissions
- Gatekeeper for critical process documentation
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Full-time degree from a reputed college; MBA preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience supporting senior stakeholders, managing expectations, coordinating deadlines, etc.
- Prior experience in a client-facing consulting role preferred
- Very strong written / verbal communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and resourceful problem solver focused on driving operational excellence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly and learn new tools/technologies/processes
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while balancing deadlines and client constraints
- Ability to establish robust process discipline and comprehensive documentation
- Ability to follow processes and instructions while identifying opportunities for continuous improvement – ask the right questions respectfully, challenge assumptions logically
- Flexibility to work with teams in other locations and time zones as per business needs
- Working knowledge of data analytics, visualization tools like Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI, etc. Must be comfortable working with large volumes of process data spread across large spreadsheets and databases
- Fluency in standard suite of office software, including contemporary cloud-based platforms such as Google Drive, Google Docs, etc.
EEO/AA EMPLOYER M/F/V/D
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.