The Treasury Manager is primarily responsible for providing structure and control around cash management, efficient collection and disbursement of cash including cash flow forecasting. This position prepares in-depth analysis and projections for senior leadership. The Treasury Manager will also be responsible for the day to day oversight of cash, liquidity, debt and interest. This position will monitor daily cash inflows & outflows, work with our banking relationships, ensure debt / covenant compliance, monitor currency exposures and assist with SEC reporting around debt. Additionally, this role will act as the primary liaison between Corporate Treasury and our business units throughout the organization and as such will demonstrate leadership behaviors including robust communication and collaboration with areas that impact or are impacted by treasury operations. Responsibilities
- Work cross functionally to efficiently and effectively manage/monitor Rexnord Cash and banking structure.
- Manage the global cash flow forecasting process through monitoring of forecast accuracy and implementation of process improvements.
- Develop processes, reports and internal controls around the corporate treasury function.
- Provide treasury related support and thought leadership to business units going through various transactions
- Continuous improvement and expansion of company's treasury management system.
- Evaluate and implement opportunities to maximize the efficiency of the global banking structure.
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of cash management activities in compliance with company policies and government regulations including SOX.
- Ensuring compliance with credit agreement and related covenants.
- Managing global currency exposures and the related hedging of those exposures.
Experience and Skill Required
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Develops Talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals.
- Plans & Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Situational Adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Business Insight - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Desire to pursue a long-term career with a leading progressive company
- 7+ years experience in a finance related function with a minimum 5 years of direct treasury experience.
- Strong international cash management technical skills.
- Strong analytical, finance and system skills including Microsoft Office products and preferably SAP. Experience with Kyriba Treasury management system preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- The Treasury Manager will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Rexnord is a concentrated multiplatform industrial leader with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Every day approximately 7,000 associates across the globe work to deliver smarter solutions to our customers and create long-term value for our shareholders. Simply put, we advance the efficient use of resources by Solving Smarter.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles