To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
42-16 11th Street
Queens, NY 11101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc • Queens, NY
Posted 1 month ago
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Laborer in our Long Island City, NY branch to receive, store, and distribute material, equipment, and products within warehouse and branch by performing the following duties.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Provide quality service to customers using clear communication skills.
- Be knowledgeable regarding all Company products and services.
- Count, verify and manually unload incoming orders and shipments.
- Utilize a forklift for moving inventory
- Verify and manually load orders on outgoing trucks.
- Verify and manually load outgoing orders onto customer vehicles.
- General yard and office maintenance to include cleaning and painting.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Maintain inventory in appropriate/designated storage areas in warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must have some experience with warehouse, forklift, or other machinery
- Prefer high school graduate or GED
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Operation of forklift.
- Team player with good customer service skills.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
- Must have reliable transportation to work each day.
- Must be able to physically and safely deliver products on roof.
An Equal Opportunity Employer