EXPERIENCED MECHANICAL DESIGNER
My client is seeking an Experienced Mechanical Engineer specializing in plumbing system design for an immediate opening. If you are interested in working on a team that provides varied and complex engineering services for building construction resulting in value delivered to its clients, this opportunity is worth pursuing. Our projects and environment foster individual creativity, collaborative interaction, and teamwork.
As a consulting engineer, your task is to design and analyze the following building systems and prepare the drawings and specifications for bidding and construction by contractors.
- Pumping and piping systems
- Plumbing systems
- Fire Protection systems
This position involves interpreting and applying local and national code requirements as part of the design for the safety of the public.
To be successful in this position, you must possess:
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a collaborative environment
- Good social skills, as you represent our company at client meetings
- Willingness to learn new skills and to work towards continuous improvement
- Willingness to work additional time as required to meet project deadlines
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- 3 to 5 years' experience
- Must have experience in design software such as: AutoCad, Solidworks, Inventor and Revit.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States, no visa sponsorship available at this time. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Computer Aided Design
Computer Aided Manufacturing