Client Service Associate – $950M RIACompensation:
Please email Ren at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
with your updated resume or call [ Phone number blocked ] - || extension 21262 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client is a private, independent, employee-owned investment manager, financial planning, and CPA firm. The firm essentially functions as a mini family office and they are looking for a Client Service Associate to join their growing team. If desired, this position has long term potential to lead to a more senior role as a client facing Financial Advisor – but the career development for this position can evolve with the individual who is hired.
As the Client Service Associate, you will be responsible for all daily trading activity, portfolio accounting, billing, and reporting within our portfolio accounting software Orion. You will be responsible for client input, maintenance, and analysis within our financial planning software. You will become familiar with our various technology platforms- both client facing and internal.
As part of your duties, you will be responsible for:
• Ongoing review and rebalance of each client households accounts in accordance with the investment model.
• Monitoring account cash balances and systematically managing around additions or distributions from client accounts.
• Monitoring taxable accounts for potential tax loss harvest opportunities and trading accordingly.
• Construction, maintenance, and production of household performance reporting.
• Input of client information into financial planning software for analysis.
• Gaining familiarity with our client portal and integrated applications.
• Quarterly client billing within our portfolio accounting software, Orion.
• Interfacing with our custodian, Charles Schwab, regarding ongoing transactions and account maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have Ideally 2+ years of experience working with a high net worth team or platform. Importantly and ideally a candidate that has experience on the analytical side.
The ideal candidate:
• Must have prior experience maintaining investment portfolios of mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks.
• Understanding of tax implications surrounding wash loss, capital gains, and tax loss harvesting rules.
• Experience working with a robust, trade rebalance and portfolio accounting software- preferred if proficient with Orion Eclipse.
• Prior familiarity with financial planning software a plus, but not a requirement.
Perks mean so much to this company and they are very committed to providing amazing benefits for employees and families, free lunches, encouraging detail oriented development, great 401K plan, and fantastic PTO policy. For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please email your updated resume at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
or call [ Phone number blocked ] - || extension 21262.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - || for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans