To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
160 South Industrial Boulevard
Calhoun, GA 30701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Application Developer CRM II
Mohawk Industries • Calhoun, GA
Posted 20 days ago
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sr. Application Developer CRM II professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sr. Application Developer – SAP Cloud for Customer Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Design, code, test, and implement technical enhancements and solutions. Responsible for documenting and implementing technical specifications, providing LOE work estimates, and identifying dependencies as necessary. Utilize ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical deliverables that are focused on user centric designs while also maintaining the applications ability to scale.
Please apply at https://mohawkindustries.jobs/ and reference
job number 2018- 39397
- Work with IT and business resources to define the scope and refine business/technical requirements and translate them into technical specifications/elements/stories
- Develop technical designs in Salesforce.com, conduct dev/unit tests, and deploy custom APEX code in coordination and collaboration with project resources including our Salesforce System Administrators, as required
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchanges, Salesforce1, Force.com pages and integration to other third party and app exchange solutions
- Participate with cross-functional teams that address issues involving CRM and other related systems
- Assist Project Managers by identifying and helping solution mitigation strategies for required tasks, timelines, dependencies, capacity requirements etc.
- Effectively communicate project status and escalate to management as necessary
- Proactively manage assigned issues and risks and develop remediation strategies and solutions based plans to senior management
- Train and mentor other technical resources on the Salesforce platform, particularly our offshore and onshore administrative resource pools
- Coordinate, coach and guide offshore development resources as needed
- Provide timely status reports and keep accurate project time data in our source systems
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.