To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
- Nicole Pequeno
- Phone: 806-359-2434
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
System One • Portland, OR
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
System One is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator on a 7 month contract position located in Portland, OR.
Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Facilitates activities in an effective sequence by monitoring tasks, task-owners timelines and expenditures.
- Compiles data, tracks, summarizes, and reports results, and develops and/or maintains reference information and databases.
- Compiles, organizes, and summarizes data from multiple sources; monitors/tracks processes to ensure their execution within defined parameters.
- Determines schedules and availability of resources/materials.
- Ensures activities are performed in accordance with contract, Corporate, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Prepare trends, status or other reports, and draw data from a variety of sources.
- Type, edit and proofread letters, memos, reports, presentation materials and correspondence.
- Compile, coordinate and prepare required departmental reports.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for materials and information.
Maintain director’s calendar, coordinate meetings, make travel arrangements and prepare agendas. Receive and prioritize incoming correspondence an
Administrative Coordinator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficient with the use of personal computers including spreadsheet, database, word processing, and presentation applications to compile, maintain, and present information.
- Communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all organizational levels as a team member, to ensure that key information on schedules, requirements, and resources is communicated to management in a clear and timely manner.
- Ability to communicate and interact with individuals in all levels of the organization, industry and community.
- Knowledge of Company and departmental policies, procedures, practices as well as applicable Federal, state, and local governmental laws and regulations.
Duration: 7 months
Location: Portland, OR